”Lviv will come as shock. Mysterious and architecturally lovely, this Unesco–listed city is the country’s least Soviet and exudes the same authentic Central European charm as pre-tourism Prague or Kraków once did. Its quaint cobbles, bean-perfumed coffeehouses and rattling trams are a continent away from the post-Soviet badlands of the east. It’s also a place where the candle of Ukrainian national identity burns brightest and where Russian is definitely a minority language.”
Why shoot in Lviv?
- fusion of architecture of different styles and periods: baroque, classic, modern, secession etc.
- city castles and out-of-town residences
- squares of different sizes and diverse architectural sights
- both wide avenues and cozy narrow cobbled streets
- a variety of sights inside the city
- diverse landscapes outside the city
- good transport connection